Qualifying Delaware homeowners who are participating in the Home Performance with ENERGY STAR program can now finance their energy-saving home improvements with a fast and easy monthly payment option through Energize Delaware.
These low cost loans, through AFC First, can help Delawareans make the energy-improvements that are right for their home while minimizing out-of-pocket costs.
Loan Program Highlights
- Special 5.99% financing for improvements
- Loans from $1,000 to $15,000
- Financing Available with approved credit
- Low fixed rate, fixed monthly payments
- No home equity required, new homeowners welcome
- No fees to consumer or contractor
- Preferred rate unsecured financing
- Up to 10 years to repay—no prepayment penalty
- Work must be done by an Energize Delaware approved contractor
Who is Eligible
To be eligible, you must be the registered property owner currently living in a separately metered, one to four unit detached or attached residence. The owner must be living in the State where the home energy audit is completed and the product/equipment is being installed. Attached units are duplexes, condominiums and townhouses. New construction, multi-family units and commercial properties are not eligible. Good credit and the ability to repay are required; all income levels are eligible. You must also receive a rebate reservation confirmation number to ensure you are eligible for a rebate.